#linaro-android Meeting

Meeting started by xruxa at 08:31:22 UTC (full logs).

Meeting summary

  1. Status round (xruxa, 08:31:49)
    1. bero2 is on low bandwidth but watching us - do not expect fast replies (xruxa, 08:41:47)
    2. ACTION: Qian___ to file bugs for libjpeg-turbo in https://bugs.linaro.org/ product is "Linaro Android" and component "Member confectionery release" (xruxa, 08:49:57)
    3. it seems https://projects.linaro.org/browse/LMG-924 is without assignee - anyone interesting in getting id of hardcoded -O flash in Android.mk files can grab it (xruxa, 09:03:02)

  2. AOB (xruxa, 09:03:10)


Meeting ended at 09:05:09 UTC (full logs).

Action items

  1. Qian___ to file bugs for libjpeg-turbo in https://bugs.linaro.org/ product is "Linaro Android" and component "Member confectionery release"


Action items, by person

  1. Qian___
    1. Qian___ to file bugs for libjpeg-turbo in https://bugs.linaro.org/ product is "Linaro Android" and component "Member confectionery release"


People present (lines said)

  1. xruxa (41)
  2. Qian___ (19)
  3. liuyq1 (17)
  4. yuxing__ (15)
  5. zhizhoutian__ (13)
  6. bero2 (11)
  7. yspan (10)
  8. eric____ (9)
  9. xavierhsu1 (7)
  10. linarobot (3)
  11. bero (0)


Generated by MeetBot 0.1.4.