#linaro-android Meeting

Meeting started by bero at 08:32:59 UTC (full logs).

Meeting summary

  1. Status round (xruxa, 08:34:13)
    1. luther still busy with company work (xruxa, 08:41:52)
    2. ACTION: xavierhsu to ask around and resolve his issues with deploying new libjpeg-turbo on his HiKey without the need to rebuild whole android every time (xruxa, 08:43:52)
    3. ACTION: eric____ update the JIRA task to point to the file(s) and bero2 will have a look at the alrady split libwebp (xruxa, 08:56:43)
    4. ACTION: wangjian to check with bero2 about launcher work - he says Spreadrum made many optimizations already and we need to make sure we do not just take something that was not contributed properly (xruxa, 09:05:33)
    5. ACTION: bero2 to check if we can give wangjian another task in the meanwhile (xruxa, 09:06:09)

  2. AOB (xruxa, 09:11:28)


Meeting ended at 09:12:59 UTC (full logs).

Action items

  1. xavierhsu to ask around and resolve his issues with deploying new libjpeg-turbo on his HiKey without the need to rebuild whole android every time
  2. eric____ update the JIRA task to point to the file(s) and bero2 will have a look at the alrady split libwebp
  3. wangjian to check with bero2 about launcher work - he says Spreadrum made many optimizations already and we need to make sure we do not just take something that was not contributed properly
  4. bero2 to check if we can give wangjian another task in the meanwhile


Action items, by person

  1. bero
    1. eric____ update the JIRA task to point to the file(s) and bero2 will have a look at the alrady split libwebp
    2. wangjian to check with bero2 about launcher work - he says Spreadrum made many optimizations already and we need to make sure we do not just take something that was not contributed properly
    3. bero2 to check if we can give wangjian another task in the meanwhile
  2. bero2
    1. eric____ update the JIRA task to point to the file(s) and bero2 will have a look at the alrady split libwebp
    2. wangjian to check with bero2 about launcher work - he says Spreadrum made many optimizations already and we need to make sure we do not just take something that was not contributed properly
    3. bero2 to check if we can give wangjian another task in the meanwhile
  3. eric____
    1. eric____ update the JIRA task to point to the file(s) and bero2 will have a look at the alrady split libwebp
  4. wangjian
    1. wangjian to check with bero2 about launcher work - he says Spreadrum made many optimizations already and we need to make sure we do not just take something that was not contributed properly
    2. bero2 to check if we can give wangjian another task in the meanwhile
  5. xavierhsu
    1. xavierhsu to ask around and resolve his issues with deploying new libjpeg-turbo on his HiKey without the need to rebuild whole android every time


People present (lines said)

  1. xruxa (72)
  2. Qian_ (24)
  3. wuhai (12)
  4. yspan (11)
  5. yuxing (10)
  6. sunao (10)
  7. wangjian (9)
  8. xavierhsu (8)
  9. eric____ (7)
  10. bero2 (5)
  11. luther (3)
  12. linarobot` (3)
  13. bero (3)


Generated by MeetBot 0.1.4.