#linaro-android Meeting

Meeting started by xruxa at 08:30:32 UTC (full logs).

Meeting summary

  1. Status round (xruxa, 08:32:13)
    1. https://dev-private-git.linaro.org/android/platform/external/libpng.git/shortlog/refs/heads/yspan-dev-dlopen (yspan, 08:48:42)
    2. Luther missing today (xruxa, 08:52:15)
    3. https://www.irccloud.com/pastebin/RwoH116z/ (eric____, 08:58:15)
    4. zhizhoutian__ missing today (xruxa, 08:59:03)
    5. ACTION: bero to make JIRA tasks for wuhai (vold and mountservice architecture code) (xruxa, 09:04:44)
    6. Jixin Li not here today (xruxa, 09:13:27)
    7. Yu Xing not here today (xruxa, 09:13:37)
    8. mingling not here today (xruxa, 09:14:51)


Meeting ended at 09:15:16 UTC (full logs).

Action items

  1. bero to make JIRA tasks for wuhai (vold and mountservice architecture code)


Action items, by person

  1. bero
    1. bero to make JIRA tasks for wuhai (vold and mountservice architecture code)
  2. wuhai
    1. bero to make JIRA tasks for wuhai (vold and mountservice architecture code)


People present (lines said)

  1. xruxa (48)
  2. bero (29)
  3. zhizhoutian__ (19)
  4. Qian____ (18)
  5. xavierhsu (16)
  6. liuyq (12)
  7. wuhai (11)
  8. sunao (11)
  9. yspan (9)
  10. wangjian (8)
  11. eric____ (6)
  12. linarobot (3)


Generated by MeetBot 0.1.4.