#linaro-android Meeting

Meeting started by xruxa at 08:34:29 UTC (full logs).

Meeting summary

    1. sunao has issues with HDMI on his HiKey (xruxa, 08:37:44)
    2. Xavier has also display problems with HiKey (xruxa, 08:39:51)
    3. http://builds.96boards.org/releases/hikey/linaro/debian/latest/ (sunao, 08:42:30)
    4. ACTION: Qian_ share the SPEC ARM binaries with bero and team (xruxa, 08:45:00)
    5. Peter needed to take a day off today (xruxa, 08:48:33)
    6. Xavier needed to take a day off today (xruxa, 08:49:06)

  1. Newcomers (xruxa, 09:01:04)
    1. mingji lai can't access the net. (xruxa, 09:22:31)
    2. ACTION: bero|2 to sit down with newcomers and check/explain their newly assigned tasks (xruxa, 09:26:26)


Meeting ended at 09:26:29 UTC (full logs).

Action items

  1. Qian_ share the SPEC ARM binaries with bero and team
  2. bero|2 to sit down with newcomers and check/explain their newly assigned tasks


Action items, by person

  1. bero
    1. Qian_ share the SPEC ARM binaries with bero and team
    2. bero|2 to sit down with newcomers and check/explain their newly assigned tasks
  2. bero|2
    1. bero|2 to sit down with newcomers and check/explain their newly assigned tasks
  3. Qian_
    1. Qian_ share the SPEC ARM binaries with bero and team


People present (lines said)

  1. xruxa (69)
  2. bero|2 (35)
  3. zhizhoutian_ (34)
  4. Qian_ (18)
  5. sunao (14)
  6. liuyq (13)
  7. yuxing_ (12)
  8. luther (8)
  9. bhoj (7)
  10. bero (6)
  11. lijixin (5)
  12. eric____ (5)
  13. wangjian (4)
  14. linarobot (3)
  15. wuhai (2)


Generated by MeetBot 0.1.4.