#linaro-android Meeting

Meeting started by xruxa at 08:31:36 UTC (full logs).

Meeting summary

    1. Peter missing from meeting (xruxa, 08:39:37)
    2. new item to look into - font and rendered glyph caching in Android (xruxa, 08:40:00)
    3. xavierhsu missing from meeting (xruxa, 08:53:35)
    4. we would like to see if we can use T-sharks in LAVA instead of the Tinno phone now that we have 5x tshark hd and 2x tshark qhd in LAVA (xruxa, 08:58:20)
    5. ACTION: bero xruxa and zhizhoutian_ to figure out how to use thark (xruxa, 09:03:49)


Meeting ended at 09:12:21 UTC (full logs).

Action items

  1. bero xruxa and zhizhoutian_ to figure out how to use thark


Action items, by person

  1. bero
    1. bero xruxa and zhizhoutian_ to figure out how to use thark
  2. xruxa
    1. bero xruxa and zhizhoutian_ to figure out how to use thark
  3. zhizhoutian_
    1. bero xruxa and zhizhoutian_ to figure out how to use thark


People present (lines said)

  1. xruxa (52)
  2. zhizhoutian_ (36)
  3. bero (32)
  4. luther (13)
  5. Qian_ (13)
  6. sunao (11)
  7. liuyq (10)
  8. linarobot (3)


Generated by MeetBot 0.1.4.