#linaro-android Meeting

Meeting started by xruxa at 07:33:06 UTC (full logs).

Meeting summary

    1. Qian__ suggests we look also into crcal, jack, jemalloc, jetty, jsilver (xruxa, 07:35:57)
    2. https://github.com/koukaipan/fake-lib only contains my simple program (yspan, 07:38:42)
    3. ACTION: bero2 to have quick look at new items suggested by Qian___ (crcal, jack, jemalloc, jetty, jsilver ...) (xruxa, 07:41:34)
    4. ACTION: bero update https://projects.linaro.org/browse/LMG-909 with new description (xruxa, 08:10:07)


Meeting ended at 08:22:44 UTC (full logs).

Action items

  1. bero2 to have quick look at new items suggested by Qian___ (crcal, jack, jemalloc, jetty, jsilver ...)
  2. bero update https://projects.linaro.org/browse/LMG-909 with new description


Action items, by person

  1. bero
    1. bero2 to have quick look at new items suggested by Qian___ (crcal, jack, jemalloc, jetty, jsilver ...)
    2. bero update https://projects.linaro.org/browse/LMG-909 with new description
  2. bero2
    1. bero2 to have quick look at new items suggested by Qian___ (crcal, jack, jemalloc, jetty, jsilver ...)
  3. Qian__
    1. bero2 to have quick look at new items suggested by Qian___ (crcal, jack, jemalloc, jetty, jsilver ...)
  4. Qian___
    1. bero2 to have quick look at new items suggested by Qian___ (crcal, jack, jemalloc, jetty, jsilver ...)


People present (lines said)

  1. xruxa (44)
  2. luther (31)
  3. bero (23)
  4. yspan (20)
  5. liuyq (19)
  6. xavierhsu (13)
  7. Qian__ (13)
  8. sunao (12)
  9. bero2 (10)
  10. zhizhoutian_ (8)
  11. Qian___ (5)
  12. linarobot (4)


Generated by MeetBot 0.1.4.