#linaro-android Meeting

Meeting started by xruxa at 07:34:03 UTC (full logs).

Meeting summary

    1. ACTION: Qian to email to bero and yspan about his findings about libjpeg-turbo on Meizu platforms (xruxa, 07:45:17)
    2. ACTION: tgall_foo to send Monday and Friday meeting invitations (xruxa, 07:57:39)
    3. new item in sprint LMG-912 for sunao (xruxa, 07:57:57)
    4. ACTION: Qian to check new tasks in JIRA (https://projects.linaro.org/secure/RapidBoard.jspa?rapidView=38&view=planning.nodetail) and see which one he wants to work on (from backlog) (xruxa, 08:01:41)


Meeting ended at 08:05:07 UTC (full logs).

Action items

  1. Qian to email to bero and yspan about his findings about libjpeg-turbo on Meizu platforms
  2. tgall_foo to send Monday and Friday meeting invitations
  3. Qian to check new tasks in JIRA (https://projects.linaro.org/secure/RapidBoard.jspa?rapidView=38&view=planning.nodetail) and see which one he wants to work on (from backlog)


Action items, by person

  1. bero
    1. Qian to email to bero and yspan about his findings about libjpeg-turbo on Meizu platforms
  2. Qian
    1. Qian to email to bero and yspan about his findings about libjpeg-turbo on Meizu platforms
    2. Qian to check new tasks in JIRA (https://projects.linaro.org/secure/RapidBoard.jspa?rapidView=38&view=planning.nodetail) and see which one he wants to work on (from backlog)
  3. yspan
    1. Qian to email to bero and yspan about his findings about libjpeg-turbo on Meizu platforms


People present (lines said)

  1. xruxa (32)
  2. bero (27)
  3. Qian (21)
  4. zhizhoutian_ (9)
  5. sunao (8)
  6. luther (7)
  7. xavierhsu (7)
  8. yspan (6)
  9. linarobot (3)


Generated by MeetBot 0.1.4.