/srv/irclogs.linaro.org/2012/01/05/#linaro-meeting.txt

=== ramana_away is now known as ramana
=== nytowl_away is now known as nytowl
* rsalveti waves for the dev plat irc meeting13:59
wookey_hello there13:59
* wookey_ is on time for a chnage13:59
aviksilhello14:00
rsalvetiwookey_: :-)14:00
rsalvetilet's start then14:00
wookey_rsalveti: it would be smart to wave with everyone's names then they notice the highlight14:00
rsalveti#startmeeting14:00
linarobotMeeting started Thu Jan  5 14:00:54 2012 UTC. The chair is rsalveti.14:00
linarobotUseful Commands: #action #agreed #help #info #idea #link #topic.14:00
rsalveti#chair dzin fabo14:01
linarobotCurrent chairs: dzin fabo rsalveti14:01
rsalvetiwookey_: guess I can automate that :-)14:01
rsalveti#topic Announcements14:01
rsalveti#info Planning for 12.01 is almost done14:02
rsalvetijust need to break the lava automation one into more blueprints14:02
rsalveti#link https://launchpad.net/linaro-dev-platform/+milestone/12.0114:02
rsalvetiquite a few for the cycle14:02
rsalvetidzin: ^14:02
hrw;)14:03
rsalveti#info We should start thinking about next Connect, and discuss topics and sessions we'd like to have there14:03
rsalvetiI'll talk with everyone during next week14:03
rsalvetibut please start thinking what you think it'd be useful to discuss14:03
rsalvetiso we can then start creating the session blueprints, and try to have it available for the auto-scheduler14:04
hrw'how to unbreak libstdc++6-4.6-dev:armel installation under amd64'14:04
rsalveti:-)14:04
rsalveti#topic Actions from last meeting14:05
rsalvetiguess there's no action at the backlog, so moving on14:05
rsalvetithis is our first meeting at 2012! :-)14:05
rsalvetihappy new year to all ;-)14:05
hrwHNY!14:06
wookey_yep - cheers, skol, bottoms up etc14:06
rsalveti;-)14:06
rsalveti#topic Image status and Bugs14:06
rsalvetiOneiric images are working just fine14:06
rsalvetionly issue is with the xbmc based image, that tgall_foo is currently working on14:06
rsalvetiguess that's still depending on a ticked by IS14:07
rsalvetinow about bugs for 12.0114:07
rsalvetihrw: most critical one is the multi-arch for cross toolchain14:07
rsalvetiany status at that?14:07
hrwrsalveti: started working14:07
hrw'how to unbreak libstdc++6-4.6-dev:armel installation under amd64' is one of my recent curses14:08
rsalvetigot it14:08
rsalvetifabo: bug 84790114:08
ubot2`Launchpad bug 847901 in linaro-ubuntu "libqt4-dev install pulls libegl1-mesa/libgles2-mesa, causing removal of libegl1-sgx-omap4/libgles2-sgx-omap4" [High,Confirmed] https://launchpad.net/bugs/84790114:08
rsalvetifabo: think you'll have time to work on it during this cycle?14:09
hrwrsalveti: 847901 is about versioned dependencies maybE?14:09
rsalvetitgall_foo: I saw you worked on getting audio fully working on panda, do you know the status on imx53?14:09
rsalvetihrw: iirc we just need to have the dependencies related with mesa | common gl packages14:10
rsalvetiso we can install the -dev without removing the sgx package14:10
rsalvetithe solution is not the problem, guess fabo just need to find time to get it fixed14:10
rsalvetibuilding qt is always a pain14:10
hrwmx53... do we have working kernel for it?14:10
wookey_heh - would you like it corss-buildable?14:10
rsalvetihrw: in theory, yes14:11
wookey_I think the emdebian people have that working14:11
hrwmy mx53loco is unable to boot14:11
rsalvetiwookey_: hell yeah14:11
rsalvetihrw: with the 11.12 release?14:11
faborsalveti: yes, just time issue, but it will be done this cycle14:11
hrwrsalveti: older + packages upgraded14:11
rsalvetiaviksil: thinking about the ftbfs for x86 at xbmc, I think the higher priority would be to first move the dependencies to use just the mesa package14:11
rsalvetiand keep it arm-only for the moment14:12
wookey_rsalveti: I'll see if there is special magic needed14:12
rsalvetiI noticed another ftbfs when building for arm and using only the mesa package (when including the x11 headers, giving conflicts at json-rpc)14:12
aviksilrsalveti: ok14:12
rsalvetiwookey_: ok14:12
rsalvetiaviksil: try to build it again with just mesa (on your panda), and you'll see the issue14:12
aviksilrsalveti: yes, i also came across that error14:13
rsalvetiaviksil: I saw what caused it, but didn't spend time finding the fix14:13
rsalvetiwe can discuss it later14:13
aviksilrsalveti: looks like some enum related issuw14:13
hrwrsalveti: 3.1.0-1002-linaro-lt-mx514:13
hrwo! it booted today14:13
rsalvetiaviksil: and there's a new xbmc I pushed to staging yesterday14:14
rsalvetiaviksil: including latest robs patches14:14
rsalveti:-)14:14
aviksilrsalveti: oh ok, will look at it14:14
rsalvetiaviksil: and with the new gst-ducati I'm pushing to xbmc I believe it should work better14:14
rsalveti*to overlay14:14
rsalvetiguess that's all for bugs14:15
hrwrsalveti: will we have stack of 8GB microsd cards available at Connect?14:15
aviksilrsalveti: ok, will it fix the black screen issue?14:15
rsalvetihrw: sure14:15
rsalvetiaviksil: I hope it will :-)14:15
rsalvetiI got a different error yesterday14:15
aviksilrsalveti: great :)14:15
rsalvetirandom solid colors instead14:15
aviksilah! sometimes I also came across it14:16
rsalvetihrw: I'll forward one email, but we can request hardware for our kit14:16
rsalvetinot sure about boards, but sd cards, monitors, cables and such14:16
rsalvetiaviksil: that's in theory fixed by latest xbmc + latest gst-ducati and gst-plugins-base14:16
rsalvetiwill see later today14:16
aviksilok14:16
rsalveti#topic Blueprint and Work Item progress14:17
* tgall_foo arrives14:17
rsalvetiguess everyone should know what to do for 12.01 already14:17
rsalvetitgall_foo: hey14:18
rsalvetitgall_foo: what's the status of the set-top box image?14:18
tgall_foorsalveti, imx53 audio should be working for hdmi, however the audio jack last tested in december was not working at that time14:18
rsalvetitgall_foo: ok, so probably also need more work with ucm to make it similar as panda14:18
tgall_foothe rt for syncing the xbmc image was just taken care of last night, now I will be able to look at the log and see what is going on with it14:19
rsalvetitgall_foo: oh, ok14:19
tgall_foorsalveti, yeah I'm sure it's probably a ucm thing,  for xbmc kan wants to concentrate on the imx53 first so there will be motivation for audio to be working :-)14:19
rsalvetiawesome :-)14:19
hrwW: Failed to fetch http://ppa.launchpad.net/linaro-landing-team-freescale/public/ubuntu/dists/precise/main/binary-armel/Packages  404  Not Found14:20
hrwwhom I should pester about? eric miao?14:20
rsalvetiguess there's no precise packages yet14:20
rsalvetihrw: yes14:20
rsalvetiwookey_: any update on your blueprint?14:21
dzinmorning. Apologies, I have a bad cold and a bad sleep.14:21
wookey_not yet.14:22
wookey_I'm updating the wiki stuff14:22
wookey_mostly to help out the ubuntu people14:22
wookey_but also 'cos a lot has changed14:22
rsalvetiwookey_: sure14:22
rsalvetiguess the rest are all in progress14:23
rsalveti#action ALL to make sure the blueprints have headline/acceptance and work items14:23
rsalvetiplease, so dzin can properly follow the status during the cycle14:23
rsalvetiand poke people around :-)14:23
rsalvetidzin: hey, np14:23
* dzin is in rough shape today14:24
rsalvetidzin: you're not the only one, jcrigby is also away for bad cold and bad sleep14:24
dzingood to know I'm not the only one.14:24
rsalvetiguess that should be all for blueprints14:24
wookey_america clearly bad for you14:24
rsalvetianything blocking the blueprints?14:24
rsalvetiwookey_: suihkulokki: hrw: aviksil: tgall_foo: ^14:24
wookey_nope, not yet14:25
rsalvetihere we're having +30C everyday14:25
hrwtimezones kills lava work ;)14:25
suihkulokkithe libav blueprint still needs good headline and acceptance, working on that14:25
rsalvetiand I finally got an AC14:25
wookey_heh - we have storms and pouring rain and _grey_14:25
zygahrw, ?14:25
hrwI need to catch mwhudson and he is 12h from me14:25
tgall_fooha? I'm just happy it'll be mid 40s F today14:25
rsalvetihrw: just kick zyga14:25
tgall_foorsalveti, things are good blueprint wise ...14:25
rsalvetiwake him up14:25
rsalveti;-)14:26
rsalvetioh, ok mwhudson lives in the future14:26
wookey_hrw: shout if you want a hand with this compailer path thing14:26
suihkulokkiwe have a little bits of white things on grown, but the rains are eating it away..14:26
hrwwookey_: ok14:26
aviksilrsalveti: armhf is enabled for overlay and staging ppa?14:26
rsalvetiaviksil: in theory, yes, but that's why we have the bp :-)14:27
rsalvetiwe need to check it properly14:27
aviksilrsalveti: ok :)14:27
rsalvetiI can also help trying to find out later on, but fabo should also be able to help14:27
faboaviksil: rsalveti: yes uit is enabled14:27
rsalvetidzin: anything you want to cover? otherwise will go to AOB14:27
fabo-u14:28
dzinjust a heads up for bps14:28
dzintry to keep them as up to date as possible, and happy new year everyone.14:28
aviksilfabo: thanks14:28
rsalvetidzin: ok, thanks14:29
rsalveti#topic AOB14:29
rsalvetiI know it's quite late in the game, but suihkulokki, wookey_ and hrw, let me know if there is anyone you'd like to invite for connect14:29
hrwrsalveti: Khem Ray14:30
wookey_is either of vorlon or colin watson going to be there?14:30
wookey_or jeremy kerr14:30
rsalvetitalking about connect, please all make sure you have the proper tickets hotel reservation14:30
hrwrsalveti: I'm booked already14:30
rsalvetiwookey_: not sure yet, please ping them, and let me know otherwise14:30
wookey_I guess I can ask them myself14:30
rsalvetiwookey_: then we can also request someone from them to be there14:30
hrwrsalveti: whom I have to contact Khem with to get all sponsoring information etc?14:30
rsalvetihrw: StephenDoel14:31
hrwok14:31
rsalvetihrw: please email him putting me at cc14:31
hrwok14:32
rsalvetianother thing, deadline for ELC is tomorrow!14:32
rsalvetiplease, if you're thinking at staying there for ELC, at least try giving a talk there ;-)14:32
rsalvetiany other topic from anyone?14:33
hrwanyone for shopping on Sunday before LC?14:33
hrwzyga: ?14:33
zygahrw, I'm not sure I will come14:34
hrwzyga: ok14:34
zygahrw, I enovisa, enoticket14:34
hrwzyga: -ENOTICKET is less pain then -ENOVISA :(14:34
rsalvetizyga: :-(14:34
rsalvetigood luck on that14:34
hrwzyga: still no new passport?14:34
suihkulokkihrw: me (assuming recovered from jetlag)14:35
zygahrw, I have a shiny new passport, trying to arrange a visa14:35
rsalvetithat's generally a pain for us14:35
hrwsuihkulokki: Fry's is ~1h from hotel by caltrain, BestBuy on return14:35
rsalvetihrw: cool, will probably join you, will see14:36
rsalvetiwill close the meeting then14:36
rsalvetiin 3..14:36
hrwmy main target is some cheap 7" android tablet. nook tablet, kindle fire, nook color or other <300USD14:36
rsalvetihrw: yup, sounds good14:36
rsalvetialso want a better one14:37
rsalveti2..14:37
rsalveti1..14:37
rsalveti#endmeeting14:37
linarobotMeeting ended Thu Jan  5 14:37:27 2012 UTC.14:37
linarobotMinutes:        http://irclogs.linaro.org/meeting-logs/linaro-meeting/2012/linaro-meeting.2012-01-05-14.00.html14:37
linarobotMinutes (text): http://irclogs.linaro.org/meeting-logs/linaro-meeting/2012/linaro-meeting.2012-01-05-14.00.txt14:37
linarobotLog:            http://irclogs.linaro.org/meeting-logs/linaro-meeting/2012/linaro-meeting.2012-01-05-14.00.log.html14:37
linarobotWiki:           http://irclogs.linaro.org/meeting-logs/linaro-meeting/2012/linaro-meeting.2012-01-05-14.00.wiki.txt14:37
dzinrsalveti: got a sec to mumble?14:37
rsalvetitgall_foo: hrw: wookey_: suihkulokki: jcrigby: aviksil: dzin: fabo: thanks all!14:37
rsalvetidzin: sure14:38
aviksilhrw: there is a $60 tablet available in India: http://www.akashtablet.com/ :)14:39
wookey_rsalveti: I sent my talk proposal in14:40
rsalvetiwookey_: great14:42
rsalvetiaviksil: $60?14:42
rsalveti:-)14:42
tgall_foo$60?   what process or ?14:43
tgall_fooprocessor I mean14:43
aviksilcortex a814:43
hrwaviksil: 256MB ram and 256MB of storage?14:44
hrwaviksil: availability: late january :(14:45
hrwMemory (RAM): 256MB RAM / Storage (Internal): 2GB Flash14:46
aviksilhrw: yeah, pre-booking is going on14:46
hrwI do not want <512MB ram14:46
hrwand thats why I am planning Nook Tablet rather then Kindle Fire - 1GB ram14:46
hrwand I do not want 7" phone (aka 800x480 resolution)14:47
hrw1024x600, 512MB ram, A9 are lowest requirements (so rather not nook color but it can be bought for 150$)14:48
aviksilhrw: oh ok14:49
aviksilthen ubislate is not for you14:49
hrwyep14:49
hrwwill leave it for India people14:49
aviksilhrw: :)14:49
nytowlas far as I know we can only distribute complete images15:27
nytowlwe can't split the binaries out from the image15:27
slangasekwookey_: I won't be at Linaro Connect either, sorry - any good way for me to participate remotely?15:32
tgall_foo+1 pfefferz15:38
wookey_slangasek: good question15:53
wookey_I'll find out what we are providing. It's relatively close for you...15:54
wookey_but probbaly 'hanging out in this channel' :-)15:54
wookey_When is the Ubuntu sprint in hungary? Next week?15:55
wookey_I want to co-odinate remotely on the cross-building stuff there15:55
* dzin waves for the release meeting17:02
ibiriso/17:02
fabohi all17:02
fabo#startmeeting17:02
linarobotMeeting started Thu Jan  5 17:02:33 2012 UTC. The chair is fabo.17:02
linarobotUseful Commands: #action #agreed #help #info #idea #link #topic.17:02
* tgall_foo waves17:02
* mansson_ waves17:02
fabo#link https://wiki.linaro.org/Cycles/WeeklyReleaseMeeting/2012-01-0517:02
* mounirb present17:03
* pfefferz here17:03
faboskipping Announcements topic, nothing to announce yet :)17:03
fabo#topic Action item review17:03
fabonothing from previous meeting17:04
fabo#info Planning for 12.01 cycle should be done17:04
fabothe planning should be done, please go through your blueprints17:05
* rsalveti waves17:05
faboas usual, PMs keep https://wiki.linaro.org/Cycles/1201/Release/Blueprints updated17:05
fabo#info for 12.01, EULA on images with binary blobs only17:06
faboas you noticed, we have eula even on some open source images17:07
fabowe aim to fix this issue for this cycle17:07
fabodanilos: have you found time to sync with asac about this topic ^^^17:07
daniloswhoops, hi all, sorry :)17:07
danilosfabo, nope17:07
fabok :)17:08
faboanything else to add? any release related issues or questions?17:09
fabo#chair dzin17:09
linarobotCurrent chairs: dzin fabo17:09
fabosorry dzin :)17:09
dzinnw :)17:09
fabo#topic Image Status17:09
fabo#info Build status Android17:10
fabo#info linaro-android_staging-imx53 started to fail due to big build size17:10
fabopfalcon is looking into the issue, feedback sent by bero17:10
fabopfefferz: mansson_: anything else worth mentionning or any issues?17:11
pfefferzone thing...17:11
mansson_Nothing spectacular other then what bero has noticved17:11
pfefferzhaving the toolchain release mid month works great17:12
pfefferzcan we do that for everyone?17:12
pfefferzso that WGs, LTs all release 2 weeks before platform releases?17:12
pfefferzit may smooth things out a little17:13
fabowe can definitely discuss it and try to put in place for 12.02 if we don't have any blockers or disagreement17:13
pfefferzcool17:13
fabo#action dzin/fabo to look into pfefferz proposal: WGs, LTs all release 2 weeks before platform releases17:14
mounirbjust let us know ahead of time - can we  try to close on the decision before the end of this month?17:14
fabomounirb: that's my target17:15
pfefferzbrb17:15
faboI won't to have it resolved before the end of this cycle17:15
fabos/won't/want17:15
mounirbfabo:  very good. tnx17:16
fabo#action dzin/fabo deadline for pfefferz proposal is end of 12.01 cycle17:16
fabo#info Build status Ubuntu17:16
faborsalveti: Dr_Who: ^^^17:17
fabo#info new XBMC based image coming17:17
tgall_fooit builds ,  new xbmc build was last I checked syncing to snapshots.linaro.org17:17
fabo#info builds for ARMHF architecture in progress17:17
fabotgall_foo: what about build system changes, everything is finished?17:18
tgall_foofabo, yes17:18
dzinfabo: I have something before we move on to bugs...17:18
fabo#info live-build upgraded on offspring17:18
anmarfabo: if we do this shift, the LTs might have to skip a release just because the time is soo short between the end of month to the middle of the month. Just saying.17:19
tgall_fooanmar, I think we should worry about that bridge when we come to it17:20
faboanmar: yes, you might have a cycle with 6 weeks to re-align with this schedule17:20
faboindeed, if we go that way...17:20
pfefferzback17:20
anmartgall_foo: fabo indeed.. I am not worried..I just wanted to bring it as a possibility casue pfefferz will jump on my back about it ;-)17:21
tgall_fooanmar, yeah .. impacts WGs too :-)17:21
faboon my side, I'm working on getting the armhf builder on offspring. I need to sync with lamont.17:22
danilosfabo, the RT ticket for that is waiting for some input, afaik17:22
fabodanilos: lamont has re-assigned the ticket to nobody17:23
faboafaik, the ball is on IS side17:23
fabothough, it will be good to sync on the topic17:23
danilosfabo, ah, right, it's escalated to IS management (https://portal.admin.canonical.com/q/linaro), I'll check the status and report back to you17:23
fabodanilos: thanks17:24
fabo< dzin> fabo: I have something before we move on to bugs...17:24
dzin#topic Formal Press Release17:24
dzinakgraner: go ahead17:24
akgranerIn addition to the normal release announcement we will now do a formal press release as well17:25
akgranerwhen it makes sense to do so17:25
akgranerThat means I'll be asking for quotes and more information than what we put in the normal release announcement17:25
akgraneradditionally we are shooting for the release announcement and the press release to be release at the same time...17:26
akgranerthoughts?17:26
faboakgraner: dzin: who's driving the formal press release?17:26
akgranerSteve T. Jennifer and myself17:26
faboso you'll go though TLs/PMs to get more info to put in the PR?17:26
akgranercorrect17:26
fabothrough17:26
fabook17:26
fabo#info In addition to the normal release announcement we will now do a formal press release as well17:27
fabo#info additionally we are shooting for the release announcement and the press release to be release at the same time17:27
fabosounds good to me :)17:27
pfefferzwe should probably coordinate with the member services report as well17:28
fabothat's what we've done for 11.1217:28
faboanything to add?17:28
akgranerpfefferz, makes sense to me  - I'll add it to the email to Steve17:28
akgranerthat's all I have17:28
faboakgraner: dzin: thanks17:29
fabo#topic Bugs summary17:29
fabo#link https://wiki.linaro.org/Cycles/WeeklyReleaseMeeting/2012-01-05#Bugs17:29
fabobug 85988617:29
ubot2`Launchpad bug 859886 in linaro-android "Bluetooth does not work on Origen" [High,In progress] https://launchpad.net/bugs/85988617:29
fabopfefferz: in progress for android17:30
faboit has been fixed on ubuntu17:30
pfefferzfabo, gonna mark that down in prio17:30
pfefferzfabo, video decode is higher prio17:31
fabopfefferz: ok. do I remove from release team radar too?17:31
pfefferzhmmm17:31
pfefferzno17:31
pfefferznevermind17:31
fabok17:31
pfefferzall basic feature bugs should probably stay at high prio17:31
faboagree17:32
fabobug 88084017:33
ubot2`Launchpad bug 880840 in linaro-ubuntu "Panda: lack of hw video decoding support" [High,In progress] https://launchpad.net/bugs/88084017:33
fabofixed for TI LT17:33
faborsalveti is working on the integration for ubuntu17:33
fabobug 88596017:34
ubot2`Launchpad bug 885960 in linaro-landing-team-ste "SD card writing very slow" [High,Confirmed] https://launchpad.net/bugs/88596017:34
faboSTE LT is struggling on the issue17:34
mansson_plang at ST-E. got back yesterday. He is working hard on SD-card issues.17:34
fabobug 89324917:35
ubot2`Launchpad bug 893249 in linaro-ubuntu "[regression] no audio on quickstart with 11.11" [High,Confirmed] https://launchpad.net/bugs/89324917:35
faboaffecting 11.12 as well, FSL LT is working on the issue17:36
fabobug 89340217:36
ubot2`Launchpad bug 893402 in linaro-landing-team-ti "[regression] sound not working on panda with lt-omap at 11.11" [Undecided,In progress] https://launchpad.net/bugs/89340217:36
faboworking on it17:37
fabobug 89407317:37
ubot2`Launchpad bug 894073 in linaro-ubuntu "[regression] No DVI output on the PandaBoard with kernel 3.1.0-1402-linaro-lt-omap" [High,Confirmed] https://launchpad.net/bugs/89407317:37
faboTI LT have no spare time to work on this issue atm17:38
fabobug 90369017:38
ubot2`Launchpad bug 903690 in linaro-android "android Kernels compiled from 4.6-2011.12 toolchain fails to boot" [High,New] https://launchpad.net/bugs/90369017:38
fabopfefferz: mansson_: ^^^17:38
mansson_No info. Vague. I'll poke Vishal.17:39
fabothanks17:39
fabobug 90647817:39
ubot2`Launchpad bug 906478 in u-boot-linaro "[regression] USB SPL Booting is broken in 2011.12.1" [High,Confirmed] https://launchpad.net/bugs/90647817:39
faboassigned to jcrigby, guess he'll get to it at some point :)17:40
fabobug 90676217:40
ubot2`Launchpad bug 906762 in linaro-ubuntu "[regression] Origen: HDMI doesn't work with 3.2 kernel" [High,Confirmed] https://launchpad.net/bugs/90676217:41
fabono progress17:41
fabo#action dzin/fabo to poke Angus about 90676217:41
fabobug 90729517:42
ubot2`Launchpad bug 907295 in linaro-ci "origen Linaro CI Kernel builds fail: hwpack download fails because of EULA" [Critical,Triaged] https://launchpad.net/bugs/90729517:42
faboin progress, deepti is working on the issue17:42
fabothat's all for the bugs we're tracking17:43
fabopfefferz: if you have noticed, regressions are treated as high importance and marked as such17:44
pfefferzfabo, sure'17:44
pfefferzfabo, sure17:44
fabowe would like to move forward and avoid to introduce regressions, e.g fixing usb and coming to it 2 months later17:45
faboanmar: ^^^ could you pass the message to LTs17:45
fabo#topic AOB17:46
faboany topics?17:46
faboclosing in 3...17:46
fabo2..17:46
fabo1.17:46
fabo#endmeeting17:47
linarobotMeeting ended Thu Jan  5 17:47:01 2012 UTC.17:47
linarobotMinutes:        http://irclogs.linaro.org/meeting-logs/linaro-meeting/2012/linaro-meeting.2012-01-05-17.02.html17:47
linarobotMinutes (text): http://irclogs.linaro.org/meeting-logs/linaro-meeting/2012/linaro-meeting.2012-01-05-17.02.txt17:47
linarobotLog:            http://irclogs.linaro.org/meeting-logs/linaro-meeting/2012/linaro-meeting.2012-01-05-17.02.log.html17:47
linarobotWiki:           http://irclogs.linaro.org/meeting-logs/linaro-meeting/2012/linaro-meeting.2012-01-05-17.02.wiki.txt17:47
fabothanks all!17:47
dzinthanks fabo17:47
akgranerthanks fabo17:47
ibirischeers fabo17:47
tgall_foothanks fabo17:48
danilosthanks fabo17:50
anmarfabo: I will pass the message.17:57
faboanmar: thanks17:57
faboanmar: most of the regressions we have atm are on imx5317:58
anmarfabo: :-(18:01

Generated by irclog2html.py 2.7 by Marius Gedminas - find it at mg.pov.lt!